Rare Russian 4-coin Gold Proof set featuring the world famous Bolshoi Ballet coins that were first issued in 1991. The set contains the 10, 25, 50 and 100 Rouble Gold coins.
The total actual Gold weight of the set is 0.900 oz. Each coin has a depiction of a ballerina of the Bolshoi Ballet on the reverse and a double-headed eagle is on each obverse.
- Contains .9 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Proof condition.
- Housed in wooden box and protective capsuled issued by the Bank of Russia.
- Obverses: Design of Russian ballerina of the Bolshoi Ballet changing by denomination.
- Reverses: Featured in the center is the double-headed eagle, the famous official emblem of the Bank of Russia, surrounded by "Bank of Russia" and the face value, both written in Cyrillic letters.
- Struck at the Moscow Mint.
Add this highly collectible and rare proof 4-coin set of the Russian Bolshoi Ballet to your collection today!