A nice example of this variety. It is raw so you can display it in an album.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features a young Lady Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Depicts an olive branch and a fasces, a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging.
- Displays the "D" mintmark for the Denver mint.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1937-D Mercury Dime to your cart today!