|Metal Content:||0.0483 troy oz|
These low mintage gold coins were only produced for three years (1854-1856), making them a nice addition to any collection.
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a plastic flip.
- Almost Uncirculated condition with traces of luster remaining.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold $1 Indian Head coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Indian Head coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.