Beautiful Proof Gold coin commemorating the Herodion Ruins, the historical hilltop fortress of King Herodes, issued by the Israel Coins and Medal Corp. in 1983.
- Contains .2497 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of only 4,346 coins.
- Obverse: Aerial view of the Herodion ruins with a stylized sun.
- Reverse: Denomination and logo of the Israel Coins & Medal Corp along with legend in two languages.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this unique 12-sided Israel 5 Sheqel Gold Proof coin to your collection today!