Gold Mexican Libertads are truly a standout series due to their iconic Mexican imagery in stunning .999 fine Gold. Limited mintages make fractional Gold Libertads hard to find, adding collectible appeal on top of their Gold value.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule by adding it to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads offer the classic and iconic Libertad design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this 1991 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!