Gold Mexican Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection. They have limited mintages and are rarely available in America.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual Gold coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 1992 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!