Key Date with only 300 struck, this is the lowest mintage of all the 1/2 oz BU Gold Mexican Libertads. Don't pass on this opportunity to own such an uncommon coin.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual Gold coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 2003 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!