|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Key Date with only 300 struck, this is the lowest mintage of all the 1/2 oz BU Gold Mexican Libertads. Don't pass on this opportunity to own such an uncommon coin.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual Gold coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 2003 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!