Morgan Dollars, at this level and higher, are an excellent addition to any collector set. Coins in this listing are more than 110 years old and have been graded an MS-66+ by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-66+.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and/or New Orleans.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-66+ graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These MS-66+ Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.