2012 is the Year of the Dragon, the most popular and only mythical creature in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. The dragon embodies strength, beauty, and a noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin.
- Contains 10 kilos (321.5 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "Pearl of Wisdom" and the Chinese character for "Dragon."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2012 Silver Year of the Dragon to your cart today!