|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The 2012 Year of the Dragon 1 oz Gold coins were highly anticipated around the globe. Low mintages make these coins highly desirable!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’. The Chinese character for ‘dragon’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Dragon’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 1/2 oz Gold Dragon coin in style by adding this wooden display box to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/2 oz Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.