This popular series of Gold Kangaroo coins features a new design each year to reflect the kangaroo, native to Australia. This issue has a strict mintage cap of 350,000 coins, providing further collectibility on top of the unique design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with a bush scene and windmill in the background, design by Dr. Stuart Devlin. Along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2012 Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!