The popular Gold Kangaroo coins feature a unique design each year to reflect a new likeness of the kangaroo, adding collectibility to their .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of 100,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with a bush scene and windmill in the background, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Kangaroos offer an easier purchase point than their full ounce counterparts. Add the 2012 Gold Kangaroo coin to your cart today while available!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|