|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This popular series of Gold Kangaroo coins features a new design each year to reflect a new likeness of the kangaroo, adding collectibility to their .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with a bush scene and windmill in the background, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2012 Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!