This popular series of Gold Kangaroo coins features a new design each year to reflect a new likeness of the kangaroo, plus they are often minted in limited numbers, adding collectibility to their .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of 200,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with a bush scene and windmill in the background, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Kangaroos are an ideal way to own these beloved designs at lower price points than full ounce coins. Add the 2012 Australian Gold Kangaroo to your cart today while available!