Nice example of an early Jefferson Nickel. Hard to find in this grade.
- Individual coins come in protected plastic.
- Mintage of 6,630,000 coins.
- Designed by Felix O. Schlag.
- Obverse: Portrait of Thomas Jefferson.
- Reverse: Vignette of Jefferson's home, Monticello.
- The mintmark “S” is for the San Francisco Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a great one to add to your collection. Add this 1939-S Jefferson Nickel to your cart today!