German Shepherd coin.
The final coin in the Working Dog five-coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 3,000 coins.
- The Silver coin is housed in a presentation case and customized shipper accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult German Shepherd and a puppy in color set against the silhouettes of policemen, a helicopter, a car and a dog, as well as a decorative pattern of paw prints designed by Natasha Muhl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
The last highly anticipated release in the Working Dog series, the German Shepherd, also known as the Alsatian, is a large-sized dog that originated in Germany. Because of its loyalty, strength and obedient nature, it is often employed by the police and military.