This beautiful Golden Dollar Set includes all Sacagawea and Native American Dollar Coins issued from 2000-2015 in Brilliant Uncirculated & Gem Proof condition.
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Nickel, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Obverse: Designed by Glenna Goodacre with a depiction of Shoshone Native American Sacagawea with her infant son, Jean Baptiste on her back.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight designed by Thomas D. Rogers.
- Reverse: Native American Dollars (2009 to date) feature various designs.
- Beginning in 2009, the year of minting, the mintmark and E PLURIBUS UNUM are incused on the edge of the coin.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|