This beautiful Golden Dollar Set includes all Sacagawea and Native American Dollar Coins issued from 2000-2016 in Brilliant Uncirculated & Gem Proof condition.
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Nickel, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Obverse: Designed by Glenna Goodacre with a depiction of Shoshone Native American Sacagawea with her infant son, Jean Baptiste on her back.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight designed by Thomas D. Rogers.
- Reverse: Native American Dollars (2009 to date) feature various designs.
- Beginning in 2009, the year of minting, the mintmark and E PLURIBUS UNUM are incused on the edge of the coin.
The complete P-D-S 51 coin set is housed in a Brand New Dansco Album. Add this Sacagawea/Native American Dollar Set to your cart today!