Gold British Sovereigns feature a classic design of St. George slaying the dragon, an image that has been used on British coinage since 1817. This iconic imagery makes the Gold Sovereign among the most popular coins in the world.
- All coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
British Gold Sovereigns are among the most popular and easily recognizable Gold coins in the world. Add some of these Brilliant Uncirculated Gold British Sovereigns to your cart today!
Random Years - Date(s) will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|