Only $44.99 per coin over spot!
French Gold 20 Franc Roosters were struck from 1899-1914 and are a popular bullion coin. These smaller Gold coins have long been ideal for the fractional Gold bullion investor.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: A bust of France's national symbol, Marianne, designed by J.C. Chaplain.
- Reverse: Rendition of “le coq gaulois”, the Gallic Rooster in French, the unofficial symbol of France.
- Minted at the Paris Mint from 1899-1914.
Protect and display your French coins in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, these coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add some of these French Gold 20 Franc coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice, and limited to available inventory.