These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. A low population of only 38 adds collectibility to this issue!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being Mint State 69 condition.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2011 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin in MS-69 condition to your cart today!