This Panda coin is encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment. Enhance your investment portfolio with the highly desired bullion coin from China!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 36,367 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1991.
- Reverse: Features a sitting panda munching on a bamboo twig with its feet in the water.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1991 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!