Near Perfect MS-69 by PCGS. Beautiful details along with near perfect grade make this silver coin the perfect investment! Each 2011 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin is struck in one troy ounce of .999-fine pure Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
- Coin is graded MS69 and packaged in coin slab by PCGS
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2011 Silver Austrian Philharmonic MS69 PCGS to your cart today!
Silver Austrian Philharmonics -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Philharmonics are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|