This first-year-of-issue coin features the classic Silver Eagle design presented with a special burnished finish. Unlike bullion Silver Eagles, these coins bear the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark. This coin has been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Special burnished finish sets this coin apart . 2006 was the first year of the West Point-minted burnished Silver Eagle series.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this flawless 2006 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today.
Please note: Some of these coins may have an "SP" or "specimen" designation instead of "MS" depending on the prevailing policy at PCGS at the time of grading. These designations are synonymous in this context.