The 1986 1/10 oz Proof Gold Nugget features the “Little Hero” nugget found in 1890, design by Dr. Stuart Devlin.
The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
These coins were not released individually by the Perth Mint. They were included in two sets, 12,000 in a 4 coin proof set and an additional 3,000 in a 2 coin proof set.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features the "Little Hero" nugget found in 1890.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Proof Gold Nugget coin to your cart today!