This Swiss Helvetia Gold round set was produced at Argor-Heraeus and commemorates the Matterhorn, a near-symmetrical pyramidal peak in the Alps.
The Matterhorn is right at the boarder of Switzerland and Italy and sometimes referred as the Mountain of Mountains, an iconic emblem of the Alps.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Rounds in the set are in Proof condition and delivered in a protective plastic holder.
- Obverses: Feature the personification of Helvetia seated facing left, leaning on powerful Swiss shield with the Alps in the background.
- Reverses: Depict the famous view to the north-east face of the Matterhorn on the Swiss side of the Alps.
- Manufactured at Argor-Heraeus in Switzerland.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Swiss Gold Set featuring an iconic design to your collection today!