First Strike coins of this vintage are difficult to come by, and even tougher with an MS-70 grade. With a population of less than 1100, this is an excellent upgrade to a competitive registry set, or as an addition to any Silver Eagle collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of 1,071 MS-70s at PCGS as of June 2016.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, this 2004 First Strike Silver Eagle combines bullion appeal with the collectible value of a low-population MS-70. Don't miss this opportunity to upgrade your set - add this coin to your cart today!