2012 is the Year of the Dragon, the most popular and only mythical creature in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. The dragon embodies strength, beauty, and a noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "Pearl of Wisdom" and the Chinese character for "Dragon."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular Silver coin. Add the 2012 Silver Year of the Dragon Proof coin to your cart today!