|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The 2012 Year of the Dragon 1 oz Gold coins were highly anticipated around the globe. A limited mintage of only 3,000 coins makes them highly desirable!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in an original display box (coin in capsule) with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a “pearl of wisdom.” The Chinese character for “dragon” and the inscription “Year of the Dragon” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1 oz Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in “dragon” years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012. They are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.