|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
A limited mintage of only 5,000 coins makes this highly anticipated 2012 Proof 1/4 oz Gold Year of the Dragon a favorite of collectors.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a “Pearl of Wisdom”. The Chinese character for “Dragon” and the inscription “Year of the Dragon” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
These superb releases are perfect for people born in “Dragon” years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.