The 2012 Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon set features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature known for its strength, beauty and noble nature. This set has a limited mintage of only 3,000 sets!
- Contains 1.35 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each set includes the 1 oz Gold coin, the 1/4 oz Gold coin, and the 1/10 oz Gold coin with a face value of $100 AUD, $25 AUD, and $15 AUD, respectively.
- This proof set is housed in an elegant oval-shaped display case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a traditional Chinese dragon, a "pearl of wisdom" and the Chinese character for "dragon" with the inscription ‘Year of the Dragon’.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be lively, intellectual, energetic and excitable.
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1.35 troy oz|