The Somalian Silver Elephant has been popular worldwide since it was first produced in 2004. This 2011 release makes a great addition to the .999 fine Silver series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded PR-69 by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows a cow and her calf as they walk through the plains of Africa, surrounded by the Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the reverse of this coin along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your Somalia 1 oz Silver African Elephant in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2011 Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!