"Silver Eagles Nest" complete set totaling 19.25 oz of .999 fine Silver. Not only rare, this is a classic distributed by Hercaimy Enterprises, Walla Walla, Washington in 1969.
- Contains 19.25 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes housed in the original display box.
- Limited mintage, with significant collectors value.
- Obverse: Features an American Eagle in a variety of poses from the flying eagle to the perched eagle to the heraldic eagle.
- Reverse: Displays the weight and purity.
Protect your bars from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These are early Silver art bars, before Silver art bars blossomed into serious business and multiplied into massive varieties that continue until today. Limited edition and many were melted in 1980 when this set had a melt value of $1000+ (Silver spot was at $50 per oz). Add a piece of history to your cart today!
These secondary market bars may have natural lilac toning and contact marks.
This "Silver Eagles Nest" set consists of the following:
Ten oz Silver Eagle
Five oz Silver Eagle
Two and One Half oz Silver Eagle
One oz Silver Eagle
One Half oz Silver Eagle
One Fourth oz Silver Eagle