Since its inaugural issue in 2006, the American Gold Buffalo coin immediately demanded a place among the world's elite Gold coins. This example has been certified as a perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Features the Black Diamond label, which is exclusive to PCGS.
- Obverse: Rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Image of Black Diamond, the largest American buffalo in New York City's Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2006 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!