|Grade:||Proof - 70|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Each of these Proof Gold Buffalos has been certified as a perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, adding further collectible appeal. These Gold Buffalo coins are minted at the West Point Mint and bear the "W" mintmark.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the proof 70 deep cameo condition.
- The Black Diamond label is unique to PCGS graded coins.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo, which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add 2008-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalos certified PR-70 by PCGS to your cart today!