The honor and pride of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are honored with this 2011 Gold Mountie coin. Both sides are surrounded by a 12 sided inset border. A low mintage of only 8,408 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Lowest mintage of any gold bullion Maple Leaf coin.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2015.
- Reverse: Features a Mountie on his horse in full gallop.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add a .99999 fine Gold Mountie Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
With the premium appreciation, high purity and ultra low mintage, it is no wonder why these coins are collected all over the world. The .99999 fine purity is the highest purity ever issued by a government owned mint.
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|