This particular date is slightly better in this series and a lot harder to find in higher grades. This is a great example of a pre-Civil War era coin. Perfect for any type set.
- Contains .1451 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the AU-50 condition.
- Mintage of only 50,555 coins.
- Obverse: Represents the Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect and display your $3 Gold Princess coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $3 Princess Coin to your cart today!