|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The Gold American Eagle is loved around the world for its classic design. These issues have been graded a Perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC and feature the 25th Anniversary label, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and perfect PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse displays a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y., featuring the “W” mintmark.
The beloved Gold Eagle design gains even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being perfect PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!