Graded a Near-Perfect Ultra Cameo Coin by NGC.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Comes in original box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide Mintage of only 3,000.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
This uncommon gold coin is popular with collectors and investors. Add this coin to your cart today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|