This special bi-metal commemorative coin for the 1990 Hong Kong International Coin Exposition is issued by the People's Bank of China, minted by China Mint Company and distributed by China Gold Coin Corporation.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold and 1/5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts an image of Hong Kong Bay with a sailing ship in the foreground and the buildings in the background encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1990.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda with her two cubs in Gold encircled by Silver.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Bi-Metallic Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1990 1/2 oz Bi-Metallic Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!