This special bi-metal commemorative coin for the 1990 Hong Kong International Coin Exposition is issued by the People's Bank of China, minted by China Mint Company and distributed by China Gold Coin Incorporation.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold and 1/5 oz .999 fine Silver.
- Graded PF-69 by NGC protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1990.
- Reverse: Features a panda perched on a rocky outcrop in Gold encircled by Silver.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Bi-Metallic Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1990 1/2 oz Bi-Metallic Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!