This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- American bald eagle representing the Executive Branch of the legislature.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2007-W Burnished Platinum American Eagle to your cart today.