This 2007-W 1/10 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle is the second of a three coin series representing the different branches of government in the U.S.
- Certified by NGC as Perfect MS-70 with the Early Releases label.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Obverse: Features the strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle, as part of the Executive Branch in the "Foundations of Democracy" series, with a shield on its chest and “FREEDOM” inscribed on a ribbon.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Low mintage of only 5,556 coins.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2007-W 1/10 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|