This 2011 Silver American Eagle was minted at the San Francisco Mint and is certified MS-70 Early Releases by NGC!
Until now, no Silver Eagles were made in San Francisco since 1992!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Buy Silver Eagle Coins to add to your silver coin collection. APMEX makes it easy to buy silver by offering competitive silver prices on all silver bullion coins.
U.S. Silver Eagle -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|