This 2011 Silver American Eagle was minted at the San Francisco Mint and is certified MS-70 Early Releases by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Buy Silver Eagle Coins to add to your Silver coin collection. APMEX makes it easy to buy Silver by offering competitive Silver prices on all Silver bullion coins. Add this MS-70 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!