The San Francisco Mint opened to supply the Wild West with Gold during the California Gold Rush. Add this great piece of Americana to your portfolio today. These coins exhibit typical contact marks consistent with the MS-61 grade of each coin.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed “LIBERTY”.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, Carson City, New Orleans or San Francisco.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Mint State-61 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 U.S. Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert. APMEX, one of the leading Precious Metals dealers in the country, specializes in PCGS and NGC graded coins.