This coin is the second release in The Sea Life II five-coin series and features a common starfish.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in a flawless Proof finish.
- Housed in a display case with a certificate of authenticity and stunningly illustrated coral reef shipper. Each shipper joins with the other shippers in the series to create a superbly illustrated underwater scene.
- Mintage of only 10,000.
- The second release in The Sea Life II five-coin series.
- Reverse: Features a colorized Starfish.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
Add this Proof 1/2 oz Silver Starfish coin to your cart today!
This lifespan of a starfish varies between 10 years for smaller species and up to a reported 35 years for the larger species. Beyond its distinctive shape, the starfish is famous for its ability to regenerate limbs, and in some cases, its entire body.