The Chinese Silver Panda changes its design yearly, adding collectibility to the .999 fine Silver content. This issue gains further appeal with the PF-69 label from NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded PF-69 Ultra Cameo by NGC ensuring its authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1991.
- Reverse: Features two pandas standing by the water’s edge.
- Backed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your 5 oz Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This large Silver coin is a great way to make a large investment with a single purchase. Add this 1991 5 oz Silver Panda Proof coin to your cart today!