This beautifully designed coin contains almost a full ounce of Gold and features a classic design that has stood the test of time. Its high Gold content makes it ideal for anyone looking to purchase foreign Gold coins.
- Contains .9802 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each of these 1908 dated restrikes will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Right facing full length likeness of Austrian King and Hungarian Emperor Franz Josef I.
- Reverse: A regal design that displays the crowned arms of Hungary flanked by angels.
- Struck at the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding a display box recommended for this coin.
These coins are an economical way to buy Gold, and this version is much more elusive than its Austrian 100 Corona counterpart. Listed in Krause as KM#491. Add some of these Hungarian Gold coins to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.9802 troy oz|