This 2008-W 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo has a low mintage of only 16,908 coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Mintage of only 16,908 coins.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 2008-W 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|