This First Spouse coin features an emblematic design of Liberty that was issued during the presidential term of Andrew Jackson.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A design emblematic of Liberty as depicted on a United States coin issued during the President’s time in office. For Andrew Jackson’s presidency, the selected image appeared on the Capped Bust, Lettered Edge Half-Dollar coin from 1807–1836.
- Reverse: Depicts Andrew Jackson, known as “Old Hickory,” on horseback mounted as he led his troops to victory over the British at the Battle of New Orleans.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Andrew Jackson married his wife, Rachel, in 1793. They were married for 34 years. Rachel died in December before her husband took office the following January. She was buried in the gown she planned to wear at her husband's inauguration.